• Will checking on my deductible or inquiring about an auto glass claim raise my insurance rates?
Asking your insurance provider about your policy coverage and deductibles is generally not considered a claim. To be certain, please refer to your insurance policy.
• Will filing an auto glass claim count towards my insurance policy?
In many cases, insurance companies will not count auto glass damage as a claim on your policy. To be certain, please refer to your policy or contact your agent and/or insurance provider to confirm your specific coverage.
• What if I only have liability coverage?
Because liability insurance only provides coverage for damages to another vehicle, auto glass services are not covered under your liability policy. Sunshine Windshield Repairs offers payment options including cash and checks.
• Will insurance companies waive my deductible if my windshield is repaired rather than replaced?
Majority of insurance companies cover windshield repairs at 100 percent coverage with no deductible. Sunshine Windshield repairs technicians will assist you with any questions regarding your insurance coverage.
• What if my deductible is the same or more than the auto glass service?
Most insurance companies will waive your deductible if your windshield can be repaired, hence your windshield repair is FREE!
• Should I call my insurance company before I call Sunshine Windshield Repairs?
Sunshine Windshield Repairs utilizes eDirectGlass AMJ Logistics. An Internet-based Point Of Sale For The Automotive Windshield Industry. This is an Internet-based software program for verifying coverage and filing claims for more than 100 insurance companies.
Please Call Us: (267) 980-2107
SUNSHINE WINDSHIELD REPAIRS